An employer’s guide to managing your workplace
Guide by International Labour Organization
This Employer’s Guide is based on resources, guides and directives published by the World Health
Organization (WHO), governments, and employers and business membership organizations
It was developed to benefit employers and EBMOs worldwide as they adapt to ongoing changes resulting from the COVID-
The guide answers the following questions:
– How can employers protect workers and the workplace?
– What are the responsibilities of employers?
– Is working from home an option?
– Can employers change or scale down operations?
– What if businesses have to shut down?
– How to avoid discrimination claims and protect the privacy of workers?
It also provides useful resources and contacts.