- Digital & Online Marketing
- How important is LinkedIn if I want to be credible with clients as a marketing communications agency?
- Reply To: How important is LinkedIn if I want to be credible with clients as a marketing communications agency?
Reply submitted 05/11/20 @ 09:20pm::
I am a BIG fan of Linkedin.
1. If you are a B2B business and want to reach decision-makers and build your own personal brand, then Linkedin is where you want to be.
2. For my own business, I get the best organic ruslts using Linkedin over Facebook and Instagram.
3. I also like LinkedIn over other platforms because I can choose who I connect with and strategically grow my audience with people I could do business with.
4. When people are doing research and Google your name (who doesn’t do this?), your LinkedIn Profile is almost always in the top three search results. So it pays to have a great Linkedin presence so you are making the right first impression.
5. There is so much value being shared on LinkedIn.. it is a great place to engage in conversations while growing personal and professional connections.
Lets connect ? http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidremmerswaal/