Kia Ora, that sounds very tough. Have you had independent advice as to how your business could potentially survive? I am guessing you have already to talked to your bank?

Not knowing any specifics about your situation, I can assure you that feeling personally resourced will help you face whatever challenges lie ahead. That means decent sleep, food and exercise for starters. Giving yourself permission to feel the overwhelm, and reflecting on what you need. For now, I would ask you what YOU need with regards to support/care? I am happy to call you to lend an ear. My support is of a personal nature but there are many business experts here that will be able to offer advice if we knew a little more about your situation. Even writing it down can help with clarity regarding what you are facing and the most priority things to tackle. You sound like you are facing that ‘Do I let it go or do I fight?’ dilemma. Even if you are on your own in your situation, you are not alone. You WILL get through this one way or another. I encourage you to believe that and back yourself. You are doing the best you can. One thing at a time – this is the time to chunk things down into manageable bites. I also encourage you to meditate – the single best stress management strategy there is. Headspace is a good app but there are many. Loads of love at this time. I wish I had a magic wand! Please contact me if you would like a support call. Amanda Fleming