Hi there

I’m not qualified for this one. It found this which might help you get to the bottom of it. Give the 0800 number a call?

What if I have a complaint about how my employer has paid me?
If you have a complaint because you think your employer is breaching any of their minimum employment obligations to you, you can contact Employment NZ by calling on 0800 20 90 20 or by email at info@employment.govt.nz.

All the best