Have you reviewed your contract, (assuming it maybe standard Auckland Law Society), if I recall clause 27.5. Suggest you discuss with your own lawyer drafting a letter. If you don’t have a lawyer, its possible you may get assistance from Citzens Advice Bureau, as they generally have a legal contact.

You need to send a formal letter and request, reference your conversations. So your bank and other can see you have formalised the request and actions.

Regards Andrew