Kia Ora, Tamati – great you reached out. Such awesome advice so far from so many people. I’d like to focus just on your Question 2 on a pivot and whether you can do both. And, I’ll answer it from my own personal perspective in start-ups. It’s less of a rational response, more on the emotive side. As you know, starting and growing and operating a business is really hard. It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears. Plus a lot of time and capital. Some times it works and some times it doesn’t. Leaving aside the market opportunity / size of market / market economics, what makes one a success over another is the determination, resilience, grit, and energy of the founder. You need to go where your heart is telling you to go, where you know deep down you are excited and can totally commit, and you know there is a big enough economic return for all the hard work and effort. I would argue that your time and energy is the most valuable resource, rather than capital. Given your focus is such a valuable resource, you want to expend it very carefully. Both on what will drive you each day to push and push harder. And, what will wake you up excited to hit the ground running, and going to bed at night still thinking of more ideas to grow the business. I’d struggle to think how you can truly do both at the same time. It’s better to focus on one and give it your best effort then a half-job on two companies and perhaps not achieve in either. In saying that, you need to ensure your investment of your time and energy is worthwhile, so which ever business you focus on, you need to make sure you can get a good financial return. Which do you have a competitive advantage, a unique skill set? Which has a large market in which you can get a meaningful share? Which market has good unit economics and good margins, so you can gain a fair return for your efforts. Combining your heart and some business economics should lead you to a great place. Best wishes. Feel free to each out on LinkedIn if you want to chat further.