Hi Ryan. That’s really too bad and especially at a time like this. If you haven’t already done so you might want to check if any of your insurance covers have a provision for this kind of loss (cyber/fidelity/crime cover). If you have a broker talk to them and see if there are any avenues to explore. If you do have insurance you not only might have some opportunity to recover some of the loss, but the insurer should also take up much of the work in pursuing recovery. Meanwhile the advice around notifying the police is an appropriate first step. Good luck with successfully recovering the loss. Regards.