Hi Rebecca – I am not 100% sure on this, albeit I think the key aspect will be what is the status of your pair’s employment and does she pay her tax or do you pay her tax/withholding payments? If she is employed by you, and you handle her tax then you can apply for the subsidy for her. However, if she is effectively a contractor herself, arguably part-time then she can herself apply for the subsidy. If she is totally on cash based payments, I really don’t know the full status, I will see if I can get one of our helpful lawyers to have a look at this and add to the below. Andy