- Brand & Marketing
- How can I keep my sales up during this period?
- Reply To: How can I keep my sales up during this period?
Reply submitted 30/03/20 @ 02:03pm::
Right now most business owners/execs are thinking about these three things:
1. Reducing all discretionary spending
2. Reducing the costs on essential items
3. Reducing potential downside risk
As a result your approach to selling has to change. What was working really well in Feb likely isn’t right now.
1. Assess your message and how you are positioning yourself in the market today. Are you a ‘nice to have’ or a ‘need to have?’
2. Amplify your message and how you can help your customers and prospects through challenging times. The Landscape has changed so your messaging needs to as well. A nice way to think about it is right now people will buy ‘painkillers’ not ‘supplements’ – position yourself as addressing key pain points not as a discretionary, nice to have add-on type solution.
3. Be understanding towards customers and prospects and empathise with how their world may have been turned upside down.
4. Make it easy for people to access your help and buy from you in a remote working capacity. Reduce friction from the customer journey as much as possible.
5. Be positive, proactive and above all else confident in your ability to succeed!
Let me know if you’d like to chat – happy to help how I can. Flick me a text to 021955570 to set something up 🙂