- What is the first step of starting a business?
- Reply To: What is the first step of starting a business?
Reply submitted 30/07/21 @ 03:08pm::
Big question indeed!
Further to Debra’s response above, I find Jim Collin’s Hedgehog Concept in his book “Good to Great” helpful. The basic premise is that there are 3 areas to thing about/action:
1. What are you deeply passionate about?
2. What can you be the best at?
3. What drives your resource engine (does it generate revenue)
Here’s a blog about it that may help: https://theageofideas.com/good-to-great-revisited/