Hi Tania

You should include in your T&Cs that H&S responsibility is theirs and so is the responsibility of insurance
They should be in contact with their Local Insurance broker who can provide that cover & advice

You should have a standard General Liability policy as a business owner talk to your local insurance Broker

Damage by the guests would be a risk they will have to accept as part of the business