Hi There!

Thanks so much for your question. I have lots of experience with selling clothing so believe I could help. With your product, a social media following, a good website, and nice incentives are key to attracting customers and making sales. Try and think about what your difference is compared to your competitors such as Retro Roots, Restated Vintage. What are you offering that they aren’t? Why would a customer buy from you instead of them?

Social media is definitely the best option to gain sales for your business I believe. It’s just about making sure you are really optimising and making the most of it. I would love to know what you have currently been doing to gain sales. Have you been using Facebook Ads Manager or boosting any posts? I’ve added an article here about the benefits of boosting posts https://climb-online.co.uk/9-exciting-benefits-of-instagram-paid-advertising/

I would love to be able to help you as I have lots of experience with selling products and have my own personal store that sells swimwear and clothing! I’m 21yrs old and also have a huge passion for vintage clothing 🙂 Please feel free to contact me at annabellelindberg30@gmail.com. I have also sent you a message via my consulting Instagram @annabellelindbergconsulting

Annabelle