Hi there – clearly the experts are feeling challenged by the question, and I am really sorry for this situation. Getting finance for legal disputes typically has to be from your existing bank or financial partner – and they will typically only lend if (1) there is an existing facility in place (2) there are good prospects with the business operating that they very comfortable lending against (3) you are prepared to off security on your private home or another asset – and the only other option is Legal Funding for disputes where they will pay the bills and then split the win, but in your situation this is less likely, I think they don’t like building disputes given the risk.

It is too big for small claims right? Presume you have a dispute resolution in your contract?

This does not really help sorry – what does ‘fatal damages’ mean – can you explain that?